Recipe #1 - Homemade Protein Pancakes
Having trouble filling your sports leggings? The Miracle recipe!😻
Oh, yes! The famous, good homemade pancake! It is good and easy to prepare, in 15 minutes you can enjoy a delicious protein pancake for breakfast, brunch or snack.
Ideal for mass gain or weight loss (depending on your daily diet, calorie base and distribution of macronutrients), we now offer you a recipe with a special topping: Nothing prevents you from changing, vary and enjoy the maximum!
The ingredients for this recipe:
- Organic oat Flake 40gr;
- 20gr of oat flour;
- 20gr of protein powder vanilla isolate;
- Skimmed milk 25cl;
- 2 egg whites.
- Topping: Lightened raspberry jam and some gooseberry.
- In a bowl or shaker, mix the oatmeal, flour, powdered protein – mix.
- Pour skim milk and egg whites – mix.
- Heat an anti-adhesive skillet at low-medium temperature and pour a drizzle of olive or coconut oil (you can wipe with a paper towel).
- Pour a reasonable portion on the frying pan once the frying pan is hot.
- After two minutes, you can turn over the pancake.
- After 2 minutes again, take the pancake out of the frying pan.
Add your topping! For our part, we chose the raspberry jam and some red berries.
How about you? What are you going to put on top of your pancakes?
Embody merit, shop itsleggings !